Mission Federal Credit Union

www.missionfed.com

A company that TRULY cares about their employees and members.

Current Employee - Teller II  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Teller II in San Diego, CA

Pros

The HR representative I worked with- Emily, my manager, my assistant manager, my co-workers.. ALL extremely respectful and pleasantly professional. They do their best at THEIR job which makes your job easier and they treat you like an individual and they care about you.

Cons

No cons so far. ONLY possible con I can think of is that they are only in San Diego, so if you are looking to relocate elsewhere there is no internal opportunities.

None so far- very amazing management!

Other reviews for Mission Federal Credit Union

Working here has had it's ups and downs but mostly up.

Current Employee - Loan Officer  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Loan Officer in San Diego, CA

Pros

I have worked here for over a decade and we have grown and succeeded despite the downturn in the economy over the last few years. The CEO and all the Senior Management team are approachable the majority of the time.

Cons

It is not quite the family environment it was when I started working here. There have been quite a few changes over he last 5 years some of which are not so great.

I know you try to keep the staff informed of most of the changes ahead of time but sometimes it just doesn't feel we are being giving all the information we may need.

Positive happy environment for the most part

Pros

Good benefits. Treat employees well. Good paid vacation time.

Cons

Difficult to get promoted. Pay raises are minimal. No 'management training' or detailed career paths/track for employees who want to and show desire to excel. Incentive and Sales Program should compensate more.

Compensate your "A Team" appropriately. You'll see a lot more of your star employees seek employment elsewhere if you continue to do nothing. It's more costly to train new employees when turnover happens.

There are newer employer reviews for Mission Federal Credit Union.

Worked for Mission Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!