Mission Federal Credit Union
www.missionfed.com San Diego, CA 150 to 499 Employees

A company that TRULY cares about their employees and members.

Teller II (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Mission Federal Credit Union part-time for less than a year

ProsThe HR representative I worked with- Emily, my manager, my assistant manager, my co-workers.. ALL extremely respectful and pleasantly professional. They do their best at THEIR job which makes your job easier and they treat you like an individual and they care about you.

ConsNo cons so far. ONLY possible con I can think of is that they are only in San Diego, so if you are looking to relocate elsewhere there is no internal opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone so far- very amazing management!

Working here has had it's ups and downs but mostly up.

Loan Officer (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

I have been working at Mission Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I have worked here for over a decade and we have grown and succeeded despite the downturn in the economy… Cons: It is not quite the family environment it was when I started working here. There have… Advice to Senior Management: I know you try to keep the staff informed of most of the changes ahead of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Positive happy environment for the most part

I have been working at Mission Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros: Good benefits. Treat employees well. Good paid vacation time. Cons: Difficult to get promoted. Pay raises are minimal. No 'management training' or detailed career paths/track for… Advice to Senior Management: Compensate your "A Team" appropriately. You'll see a lot more of your star employees seek employment… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mission Federal Credit Union.

Worked for Mission Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mission Federal Credit Union reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mission Federal Credit Union CEO Debra Schwartz. All reviews posted anonymously by Mission Federal Credit Union employees.