Mitchells & Butlers
www.mbplc.com Birmingham, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Average; ability to progress if you work hard, but you exchange your happiness.

Team Leader (Current Employee)

ProsIf you put your head down and work there is the opportunity to progress.

ConsSometimes you feel like the company tries to siphon every last piece of your soul and that they offer little in the way of incentive to stay on.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a large company, it is difficult to make people feel valued. But many of the team do not feel valued, and the fact that you insist on paying valuable team members minimum wage and not a penny more in the long run will lead to a high staff turnover. I've worked at multiple M&B units and the teams alway change every 2/3 months.

best of a bad bunch

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mitchells & Butlers

Pros: good training, lots of different concepts and outlets Cons: poor pay rates, no xmas bonus anymore for staff Advice to Senior Management: appriciate your staff more, bring back the xmas bonus, pay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mitchells & Butlers

Pros: -Work was well defined and structured, -Pay was fair -The team i worked… Cons: -No real cons, I really enjoyed working with the people… More
There are newer reviews on Mitchells & Butlers.

Worked for Mitchells & Butlers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mitchells & Butlers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mitchells & Butlers CEO Alistair Darby. All reviews posted anonymously by Mitchells & Butlers employees.