Mitel Networks
www.mitel.com Ottawa, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's a job!

Customer Care Agent (Current Employee)
Reno, NV

ProsSteady paycheck, set work schedule, weekends off. Upper management never interacts with you if you are a lowly customer care agent... which can be seen as good or bad!

ConsLast minute mandatory overtime, keeping staff working through a temp agency for excessive amount of time (at least 1 year, in some cases 2+ yrs as a temp through a temp agency). VERY POOR TRAINING to prepare for questions the customers may have, and no one to call to ask for assistance!

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a culture in the center that conveys to the employees that they are wanted. Give employees raises! (I went 4 years without one!) Talk to your employees when you pass in the hall (even a smile would have been nice), and learn their names if you work in the same office! It's not that hard!

Good, but could strive to be better

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
    Chandler, AZ

I worked at Mitel Networks

Pros: Comparable pay and benefits package Willing to train Cons: Lack of communication from upper management Continually changing business strategy Advice to Senior Management: Strive to retain your resources by providing effective communication throughout the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Place to work, bad place to have a career

Field Engineer (Former Employee)
    Chandler, AZ

I worked at Mitel Networks

Pros: The pay was excellent for my region and benefits were the best I have found. Medical/Dental coverage was incredible for my family. Work… Cons: No job is safe. Upper management tries to portray a very happy work environment telling the employees what they want to hear but at… Advice to Senior Management: Should've paid more attention to the making money with the direct branches and less on where you could cut costs. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mitel Networks.

Worked for Mitel Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mitel Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mitel Networks CEO Richard McBee. All reviews posted anonymously by Mitel Networks employees.