Mitel Networks

www.mitel.com

great colleagues and fun rapidly evolving technology

(Current Employee) Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Pros- Great people to work with and very little politics; you can trust your colleagues have the best intentions at heart and you don't need to watch your back.
- The technology is rapidly evolving requiring much innovation and thus keeping things exciting
- Has an on site fitness centre at the Ottawa location
- Rich McBee has made significant changes in the past year which look positive. Hopefully Fiscal 1Q2013 is a minor blip given last year's great success.

Cons- It is in a competitive market and this layoffs occur from time to time with up to 10% attrition; This is not a place for weak professionals however strong professionals need not worry.
- Location is in Kanata making it awkward to get to by public transit

Software Developer

Software Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mitel Networks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The only pros is the people I am working with.… Cons: Mitel claims it's a software company and yet they can't design and develop a proper software. There's a re-org every three months. Interesting enough, the… Advice to Senior Management: Why should I give advice to management if they don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mitel To Little now it's to late.....

Phone Tech (Former Employee)

I worked at Mitel Networks full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Inter-Tel had a great work environment and superior products which is still witnessed by the Mitel 5000 platform. We always did the right thing… Cons: Mitel after the merger was not the workplace that either company experienced pre-merger. Employees were treated like third rate citizens with no regard for… Advice to Senior Management: Understand that the customer is your lifeblood. Without the customer you will not be around. Treat your employees with respect, and understand that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mitel Networks.

Worked for Mitel Networks? Contribute to the Community!