Mitel Networks
www.mitel.com Ottawa, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great company to work for!

I have been working at Mitel Networks full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFlexible work environment and challenging opportunities to grow. I had many opportunities to learn new technologies and expand my knowledge on existing technologies. Mitel has industry leading technology and a great R&D group which creates many paths for people to gain knowledge on products.

ConsSomewhat low pay scale but the flexibility makes up for that so I am not sure it is a con. The benefits are not good, no 401k match. Information is hard to obtain on existing and roadmap products making it difficult to pass on solid information to perspective customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore information on company direction would be good.

Great place to work, but constantly changing

Regional Account Manager (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Mitel Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Decent pay - Flexible schedule - Good people Cons: - Constantly changing management - Changing quota and territory - Not easy… Advice to Senior Management: Stability, consistency, and empowerment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Potential

I have been working at Mitel Networks

Pros: Great innovator. They used to have great people, however, many changes have… Cons: Lost their innovation edge and the new leadership that has been brought in doesn't seem to be getting it done. They… Advice to Senior Management: Innovate, Innovate, Innovate. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mitel Networks.

Worked for Mitel Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mitel Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mitel Networks CEO Richard McBee. All reviews posted anonymously by Mitel Networks employees.