Mitratech

www.mitratech.com
  www.mitratech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mitratech

Great team and culture, building a great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Mitratech full-time for more than a year

Pros

No shortage of opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged for people who think creatively about their careers. For a company of its size, Mitratech takes training very seriously and puts a lot of time and effort into onboarding. While it's not all perfect, the company takes culture and communication very seriously. Very transparent in terms of sharing company performance, values, priorities, reasons for decisions, etc. Casual atmosphere and a lot of great people to work with. Minimal politics.

Cons

Change is a constant when "continuous improvement" is a core value. Not a fit for everyone. Still a relatively small company, so advancement may not be as obvious as rungs up a ladder.

Keep working to be a great company. Challenge yourselves to be true to the values you measure everyone else by.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Mitratech (View Most Recent)

Keeps getting better

Current Employee - Director  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Austin, TX

I have been working at Mitratech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been with Mitratech in Austin for over 2 years. The first year after the acquisition was rocky and plagued by poor leadership (as come of the other reviews allude to). However, the leadership team in place over the past year has been solid and extremely transparent. The culture and the company as a whole keeps getting better. I love coming into work everyday and I feel like my opinion matters.

Cons

Like all companies, there are some people who don't like their jobs and do nothing to improve their situation. Additionally, if you don't adjust well to change and you don't like processes, Mitratech is not the place for you.

Keep doing what you're doing. Continue the communication.

Focused on all aspects of growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Mitratech full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mitratech's the right size where change can happen and it does. Change can be uncomfortable for people who want to come into work and experience the same thing every day. I sure don't. I like the fact that people are open to solving problems for the business and hearing my opinion.

Cons

Providing technology to a client base that isn't very technical has its challenges. They don't always appreciate the extra mile because of it.

Focus on cross-departmental gaps.

There are newer employer reviews for Mitratech

Worked for Mitratech? Contribute to the Community!