There are newer employer reviews for Mitratech

Great team and culture, building a great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Mitratech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No shortage of opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged for people who think creatively about their careers. For a company of its size, Mitratech takes training very seriously and puts a lot of time and effort into onboarding. While it's not all perfect, the company takes culture and communication very seriously. Very transparent in terms of sharing company performance, values, priorities, reasons for decisions, etc. Casual atmosphere and a lot of great people to work with. Minimal politics.

Cons

Change is a constant when "continuous improvement" is a core value. Not a fit for everyone. Still a relatively small company, so advancement may not be as obvious as rungs up a ladder.

Advice to Management

Keep working to be a great company. Challenge yourselves to be true to the values you measure everyone else by.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Overall a great place to work!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Mitratech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Competitive salary with good benefits - Great coworkers - Potential for upward mobility within Mitratech and Vista portfolio

Cons

- Lots of internal processes - No shares / ownership in company

Current employee, loving it so far

I have been working at Mitratech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy all the perks that Mitratech offers. We have snack day every week (plus the snacks that are available in the kitchen on a daily basis), company happy hours, occasional free lunches, fun trips (like indoor sky diving and Main event), etc. I also like that I can talk to my boss about anything and everyone treats me like a valued team member. Another thing I like is the ability to move around within the company and expand on many skills that I can take with me anywhere.

Cons

Some of the upper level managers and directors can be a bit demanding, but that goes with any job. As long as you communicate with them and give updates they aren't too bad to work with.

Advice to Management

Be a little more patient. Sometimes it is a bit much to ask for almost daily updates. Give us time to get things worked out before demanding information.