Mitsubishi Chemical

www.m-kagaku.co.jp

Learn being humble and taking charge of responsibility is the key to success, within the constraints given.

Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsExperienced the R&D expertise and perseverance of the Japanese, ample opportunities to engage in cross cultural exchange, and good training available if company is profitable.

ConsUnable to innovate in recent years, growth forecast is mediocre at best, and largely dependent on new acquisition of smaller companies that will be damaging to the cashflows of ordinary companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngage in more social responsibility activities and more employee feedback, not just focusing on adhering to local regulations, and to build up a credible reputation beyond Japan.

Good in work culture

I have been working at Mitsubishi Chemical

Pros: You can do at your best in PDCA. with improve… Cons: TIME OFF POLICIES, traning and re traning, code of conduct, No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was ok but I expected better

Production Operator (Current Employee) Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Mitsubishi Chemical full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good benefits, you get bonuses, day off through the week Cons: Hot during the summer, cold during the winter Advice to Senior Management: I have experiences in management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mitsubishi Chemical.

Worked for Mitsubishi Chemical? Contribute to the Community!