Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics
www.mitsubishielectric-usa.com Cypress, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Not the best place

Engineer (Former Employee)
Cypress, CA

ProsIn the US Mitsubishi Electric is a midsize company so working there is better than working at a smallsize company because there are more opportunities.

ConsIt depends on which division you work. The elevator division is not the best place to work for more than 2 years. Management can be arrogant and self entitled although there were some supportive managers. I just feel an environment that allows the bad ones to act bad is not a good environment to be in.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou owe your employees as much as they owe you.

Conservative, hard working people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics part-time

Pros: Extremely friendly coworkers, down to earth and hardworking Cons: Limited room for growth. Very conservative management meaning little… Advice to Senior Management: Give more leash! More

working for Mitisubishi was a great opportunity for me till they moved to Mexico

Warehouse Associate (Former Employee)
    Lawrenceville, GA

I worked at Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: benefits the enviroment being around others Cons: learning and growing with the company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics.

Worked for Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics CEO Akira Tasaki. All reviews posted anonymously by Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics employees.