Mizkan Americas, Inc.

www.mizkan.com
  www.mizkan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mizkan Americas, Inc.

1 out of 10 approval rating

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Prospect, IL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mount Prospect, IL

I worked at Mizkan Americas, Inc.

Pros

Lot of tenure of existing employees. Some employees have been there for over 30 years...

Cons

Some middle management earn 90K + a year and sit around playing Solitaire. When something happens, blame is given to subordinates for poor performance. My boss tells me not to do something. He gets yelled at by his boss and then pounds on me why I haven't done it. A LOT OF DOUBLE STANDARDS AND TWO FACES IN THIS ORGANIZATION....... Personal rating is 1 out of 5...

Get off your behinds and put more value into employees...

10 Other Employee Reviews for Mizkan Americas, Inc. (View Most Recent)

ok place to spend some time if you have nothing else going

Former Employee - Marketing in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Marketing in Chicago, IL

I worked at Mizkan Americas, Inc.

Pros

Location - major metro area.

Cons

too risk averse; influenced by the Japanese culture. Unless someone retires, chances of one getting promoted are slim to none. Not a good place to advance your marketing career. Good for beginners, since you can get fundamentals.

Don't pretend to be a big corporation. Small companies have their advantages as well; namely, flexibility that you lose by trying to emulate big corporations. Try to motivate people with what's relevant. Using "one size fits all" approach is old school.

Senior Dynamics Ax Developer

Current Employee - Dynamics Ax Developer in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - Dynamics Ax Developer in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I have been working at Mizkan Americas, Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

MS Dynamics AX is a large scale ERP. It almost widely used and day be day it is becoming very popular for its user friendly operations. I have passed 3 years as a Dynamics Ax Developer with good compensation and look forward to better opportunity in this sector.

Cons

MS Dynamics AX is a large scale widely used ERP. As a Developer our major responsibility to provide live support to end use like issue fixing, modification, change request etc. In that case its a vital and challenging job too.

When new version of Dynamics Ax is available then it complex to migrate. Data archiving is also a tedious task to do. I think all of the complexity might be reduce if Microsoft provide a video documentation on particular task because sometimes it is really tough to implement new tech via paper documents. So in my point of view if we get any video from Microsoft then it is easy to implement.

There are newer employer reviews for Mizkan Americas, Inc.