MobiTV

www.mobitv.com

Great company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Emeryville, CA

ProsPeople are passionate about what they do and want the company to succeed. Occasional telecommuting is allowed. You have the ability to gain more responsibilities and new roles.

ConsLack of communication about what is really happening with the company from management. Unsure of what the future will hold here considering the market and competitors. Company direction seems to change often. The company is still trying to find its way.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind the business model and stick with it.

Nice place to work, but direction is constantly shifting.

I have been working at MobiTV full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice people to work with. Cons: Changing company direction is unsettling. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Dreading Coming to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Emeryville, CA

I have been working at MobiTV full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good coworkers, Great views. A real opportunity to have your contributions make a… Cons: You never know what you are stepping in to day to day. It's more chaotic than it should be. Deadlines dictate duration of workday. … Advice to Senior Management: I honestly wish I could put something here that hasn't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MobiTV.

Worked for MobiTV? Contribute to the Community!