MobiTV
www.mobitv.com Emeryville, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work!

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
Emeryville, CA

ProsGreat environment, and great people. The departments function together like a team. A good starter up that is definitely going places with achievable goals.

ConsI've never had a bad experience with MobiTV. Again, great place to work, everyone is very friendly and works as a team. Never heard a complaint from anyone either.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't change a thing!

Nice place to work, but direction is constantly shifting.

I have been working at MobiTV full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice people to work with. Cons: Changing company direction is unsettling. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company

Emeryville, CA

I have been working at MobiTV full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People are passionate about what they do and want the company to succeed. Occasional… Cons: Lack of communication about what is really happening with the company from management. Unsure of what the future will hold… Advice to Senior Management: Find the business model and stick with it. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MobiTV.

Worked for MobiTV? Contribute to the Community!

MobiTV – Why Work for Us?

MobiTV, Inc. is a leading provider of premium end-to-end mobile media solutions. The MobiTV converged media platform delivers live TV, video-on-demand, and the ability to download-and-store content for offline viewing… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MobiTV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MobiTV CEO Charles A. (Charlie) Nooney. All reviews posted anonymously by MobiTV employees.