There are newer employer reviews for MobiTV

A wonderful company to work for!

I have been working at MobiTV full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is amazing. SO many wonderful people, fun events, and opportunities to grow here. I am so blessed to be a member of the team here. I am very excited to see what the future has to offer!

Cons

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this company. There are areas that can use improvement, but changes are constantly being made to improve processes and communication for the better.

Keep up the great work!

49 Other Employee Reviews for MobiTV (View Most Recent)

No longer ahead of the curve

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Emeryville, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I worked at MobiTV full-time

Pros

Nice people, fun TV-based products (if you like TV), generous perks. Amazing views.

Cons

Frustrating lack of focus and consideration for all stages of the product process by higher-ups and those who are in charge of company direction. Also, constantly changing priorities and lack of follow through with projects results in killing the drive to make something great. Why bother working very hard if what you're doing will likely never see the light of day or will change dramatically next week?

MobiTV worker bees truly want to make great things. Give them time to do it and a reason to do it, and stay focused in one viable direction long enough so that the results aren't so often for nothing.

WAS a Great Place to Work...WAS.

Former Employee - Senior QA Engineer  in  Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Senior QA Engineer in Overland Park, KS

I worked at MobiTV full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great boss, laidback environment, cool technology, got access to newest mobile devices.

Cons

Screwy HR VP, offered job, then rescinded a week later due to lack of communication, eventually hired on 2 months later after some negotiation, closed out office after CEO gave a verbal in person commitment to keep us going.

Wake up! You lost some great people by not being able to make up your minds and focus on initiatives.

There are newer employer reviews for MobiTV

Worked for MobiTV? Contribute to the Community!