Great working environment and get to work on cutting edge technology

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Emeryville, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at MobiTV

Pros

I love working here for a couple of reasons.... Its a small enough company that you actually get recognized for your work. I really like that its a mobile technology company. This technology is the wave of the future. It doesn't have a snooty culture like some of the other places I have worked.

Cons

As for as cons go, I would say its the location. Located in Emeryville is actually fine for me because I live in the east bay. The managers are flexible with what time you arrive if you need to commute.

This one is hard because I really like working here. I got one, pay me more money. I'm actually kidding. They offered me a little more than what I was expecting. I liked that because I can tell that they really wanted me.

Other Reviews for MobiTV

MobiTV is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at MobiTV

Pros

Casual atmosphere, approachable senior leadership team, decent work life balance for most jobs, some fun stuff going on (ping pong, "fika" company coffee breaks, various parties), stock options, free snacks, nice view.

Cons

Not a great commute from the South Bay, hard to get to on public transportation, some groups work harder than others - but isn't that the case everywhere??

Keep doing more of the fun stuff, employees love it. Try to make sure the few overworked teams are fully staffed.

MobiTV

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at MobiTV

Pros

Cool Technology, Video is the next wave in mobile application with 4G around the corner and bigger and better screens on Mobile Phones.

Cons

No salary growth in the last two years, Job uncertainty and a fairly poor upper management

More transparency and more job security for employees to feel safe and feel as part of the MobiTV family

There are newer employer reviews for MobiTV.

Worked for MobiTV? Contribute to the Community!