Understand what you read....

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Mobile Accord, Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a small company that occasionally makes poor hires. Leadership makes quick decisions if someone is not an attitudinal fit and you see many of the poor attitudes reflected on this site. Know that these are the ones that were asked to leave to make Mobile Accord a better place to be. We are in a great place....we love working with each other--we are a family, we have investment to take the company into the future securely. If you are the right person, with the right attitude, you will love working here. Work hard, play hard....and work together!

Cons

Leadership has made some bad hires [big egos not willing to learn and think they're better than the rest of us, and lazy people] but those are dealt with and in the past.

Keep correcting your hiring mistakes if you make them -- the rest of us appreciate it!

Other Reviews for Mobile Accord, Inc

Egos And Ignorance Gone Wild

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at Mobile Accord, Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Their stated intentions are honorable and for worthwhile causes.

Cons

Company is driven by the egos of management and the so called 'executive' team. Nothing said, written, promised or otherwise is true, honorable or delivered. Complete joke at the expense of the non-profit clients and employees. This company is perpetually 'for sale' and looking for investors.

Sell the company to someone who actually cares about making a difference to something other than their own bank accounts and inflating their already over grown egos.

Where creativity, customer service and technology collide!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Mobile Accord, Inc

Pros

Mobile Accord has evolved tremendously since they first opened their doors in 2008. In the time I have been here, I've met some truly innovative Developers, knowledgeable Account Managers and a respectful Leadership team. The work/life balance and fun company culture has led to 100% of employees saying that they are proud to work here. Maybe it's the convenient office location or dog-friendly work environment, but for me it's the chance to grow my career at an innovative company while promoting social good.

Cons

New technology requires trial and error with a side of patience and perseverance from employees.

Continue to take feedback from your employees and keep up the positive management styles.

There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Accord, Inc.

Worked for Mobile Accord, Inc? Contribute to the Community!