Mobile Accord, Inc
www.mobileaccord.com Denver, CO 16 to 50 Employees

Understand what you read....

I have been working at Mobile Accord, Inc full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a small company that occasionally makes poor hires. Leadership makes quick decisions if someone is not an attitudinal fit and you see many of the poor attitudes reflected on this site. Know that these are the ones that were asked to leave to make Mobile Accord a better place to be. We are in a great place....we love working with each other--we are a family, we have investment to take the company into the future securely. If you are the right person, with the right attitude, you will love working here. Work hard, play hard....and work together!

ConsLeadership has made some bad hires [big egos not willing to learn and think they're better than the rest of us, and lazy people] but those are dealt with and in the past.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep correcting your hiring mistakes if you make them -- the rest of us appreciate it!

Egos And Ignorance Gone Wild

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mobile Accord, Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros: Their stated intentions are honorable and for worthwhile causes. Cons: Company is driven by the egos of management and the so called 'executive' team. Nothing said, written, promised or otherwise is true, honorable… Advice to Senior Management: Sell the company to someone who actually cares about making a difference to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Where creativity, customer service and technology collide!

I have been working at Mobile Accord, Inc

Pros: Mobile Accord has evolved tremendously since they first opened their doors in 2008. In the time I have been here, I've met some truly innovative… Cons: New technology requires trial and error with a side of… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to take feedback from your employees and keep up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mobile Accord, Inc.

Worked for Mobile Accord, Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mobile Accord, Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mobile Accord, Inc CEO James Eberhard. All reviews posted anonymously by Mobile Accord, Inc employees.