There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Doctors

Mobile Doctors

I have been working at Mobile Doctors

Pros

Nearly 100% of all promotions come from within. Due to aggressive growth plans, new positions and/or leadership opportunities are always being created to reward employee's who excel in their current position. Mobile Doctors also gives new college grads a chance who don't necessarily have a lot of work experience. These new grads go through a thorough training program where they get exposure to all departments in a branch office.

Cons

Although there is an employee parking lot, sometimes it is a little difficult to find parking in the morning but I guess that is just the city of Chicago for you!

reviews filtered by

Good concept. Well needed for community resources

I have been working at Mobile Doctors full-time

Pros

Nice to be able to contribute to the home bound community

Cons

Overworked, underpaid and not highly valued as an employee.

2. Miss my home away from home

I have been working at Mobile Doctors

Pros

A great company. Plenty of benefits, and room to grow within the company. Meeting different people from psychotic to pleasant individuals.

Cons

Management. They had no idea what they were doing. Micromanaging employees and not knowing what they are talking about or ever had knowledge about. If Medicare wanted us to shut us down they should of have done that on their own. No need for whistle blowers. They didn't hurt the CEO of the company they only hurt the employees of the company. The CEO is free of charge, still with multiple businesses and the only people that are suffering are the employees. That's why we should have done a psychological test before any of these idiots became managers.

Karma