Mobile Doctors
www.mobiledoctors.com Wilmette, IL 16 to 50 Employees

Mobile Doctors

ProsNearly 100% of all promotions come from within. Due to aggressive growth plans, new positions and/or leadership opportunities are always being created to reward employee's who excel in their current position. Mobile Doctors also gives new college grads a chance who don't necessarily have a lot of work experience. These new grads go through a thorough training program where they get exposure to all departments in a branch office.

ConsAlthough there is an employee parking lot, sometimes it is a little difficult to find parking in the morning but I guess that is just the city of Chicago for you!

Good concept. Well needed for community resources

I have been working at Mobile Doctors full-time

Pros: Nice to be able to contribute to the home bound… Cons: Overworked, underpaid and not highly valued as an employee. More

If you worked hard, made good decisions and ignored the rumor mill it was a positive place to work.

Branch Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Mobile Doctors full-time

Pros: Even with Mobile Doctors closing I was able to take… Cons: I was going to write "Closed down" but it opened… Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for giving me my own branch to run. I don't believe "because… More
There are newer reviews on Mobile Doctors.

Worked for Mobile Doctors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mobile Doctors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mobile Doctors CEO Dike Ajiri. All reviews posted anonymously by Mobile Doctors employees.