Mobile Doctors

www.mobiledoctors.com

Very Misleading... Stay Far Away

(Current Employee) Detroit, MI

Pros- Rapid expansion of branches (new offices)
- Jobs are easily acquired by college grads
- Full time employees are eligible for benefits after 90 days
- Interviews are simple

Cons- Job descriptions promise advancement and management training, but that hook line is used to attract recent college grads. Advancement may come sooner than with other companies, but is due to the fact that the turnover rate of the company is about 90%.
- Management is very young and inexperienced; only out for personal gain.
- The office environment is very negative.
- Gossip within the work place is in over-abundance.
- The company is not as invested in the quality of care that they claim to provide to seniors. Many of the doctors have malpractice or harassment actions against them (which can be easily be found because it is public record).
- CEO uses scare tactics
- Very unprofessional. After an employee is fired, a "30 second dance party" is announced over the PA system.
- Anything that you share with management (example: reason for being out sick, personal problems) are not kept private. That information is openly shared with all employees.
- Employees are severely overworked and underpaid. If you log too much overtime (which often happens), the company puts you on salary. Since going salary, I have increased my weekly hours by 10 hrs per week. They definitely take advantage of your time.
- The company promotes alcohol consumption. If you do not drink, you will feel extremely isolated at company events. We had an employee who did not consume alcohol because of a religious background and management was not accepting of them. In fact, they made that employee the butt of their jokes.
- The company has a high turnover rate and because of this, employees are often responsible for the work of 2+ positions.
- 100 day reviews are not completed on time by management.
- HR has now moved in-house which benefits the company because they are able to get away with/sweep more issues under the rug.
- Cold calls are made to seniors who have illnesses that affect their memory. Appointments are pushed on them even if they are reluctant. Sometimes the company will do drive-bys to the seniors homes if they were unable to confirm an appointment over the phone.
- The company is concerned more about the number of patients seen (Medicare reimburses based the # of visits) and not the quality of care these patients are receiving.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that a high turnover rate indicates a problem from within. Take a serious look at how your branches are managed... and hire more experienced employees starting from the top down.

Unprofessional and Unorganized

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Mobile Doctors full-time for less than a year

Pros: this company is growing very fast Cons: Growing too fast, unorganized and magement is too young No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Mobile Doctors has been a fulfilling experience, that has provided me with the professional development I was seeking.

I have been working at Mobile Doctors full-time

Pros: Mobile Doctors takes the time to invest in employees. I had the best training I have EVER had. This company also rewards hard work. I… Cons: We recently moved, and my commute is much longer than it was before. Also, I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mobile Doctors.

Worked for Mobile Doctors? Contribute to the Community!