Mobile Mini
www.mobilemini.com Tempe, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great if you like to be micro-managed

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mobile Mini full-time for more than 8 years

Prossalary and benefits are ok, good people to work with at the branch. relaxed atmosphere among co-workers

ConsConstant micromanagement, constant criticism. No available product yet constantly being criticized for not increasing sales. Company direction and focus changes every year or so, along with compensation plan. Commission structure is too complicated. Several major layoffs during the last few years, about one quarter of the workforce is left but the workload keeps increasing. Not a lot of opportunity for advancement. We keep increasing our prices when competition is lowering theirs. It is hard to sell less service and lower quality at higher prices.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow employees to practice good judgement in performing their jobs. Loosen the leash a bit and stop criticizing and second-guessing every decision someone makes. The problems with this company are not the sales department, it is the lack of cohesive infrastructure. Give us product and we can sell it, it's as simple as that.

Good Learning Experience

I have been working at Mobile Mini full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Hours, Decent pay, Worked with nice people Cons: With the nature of the business it was easy to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Core Values no longer Exist

Worker (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Mobile Mini full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: MM was formerly a family owned/managed company which had strong core values… Cons: The new CEO has decided to fire the key individuals who were part of the "old regime" and bring in his buddies from his former… Advice to Senior Management: Find out what people really do in your company before making a decision to fire them. You have gutted the historical knowledge and experience of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mobile Mini.

Worked for Mobile Mini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mobile Mini reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mobile Mini CEO Steven G. Bunger. All reviews posted anonymously by Mobile Mini employees.