There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Mini

Bad taste in my mouth

Former Employee - Dispatcher
Former Employee - Dispatcher

I worked at Mobile Mini

Pros

My co workers were great people, and the atmosphere was like a family. I did enjoy what freedom I was allowed to have with in the office.

Cons

I was hired on as a receptionist and when they fired their old dispatcher/ office manager the dispatch postion was just put on my shoulders with out any additional compenation. I also had no training on my newfound postion and still I excelled with not even a "Good Job!", increasing productivity of the driver by 30%. I would not advise anyone to try to enter into the company and work your way as it would never happen. The lower paying people are treated like crap and always expected to do more then any one person could handle and even if by some miracle you have made their crazy deadlines never are you met with praise only criticisim.

Treat your employees with some respect. Your dispatchers, yard people, and drivers are valued employees, with out them you would have a bunch of sales people with no containers and offices to go anywhere. Have compassion and realize that you are all working for the same goal.

One last thing before you criticise what they are doing and how they do, try to do their job. Alot more goes into doing all that they do then you realize.

61 Other Employee Reviews for Mobile Mini (View Most Recent)

I was promised higher pay

Current Employee - Inside Sales
    Current Employee - Inside Sales

I have been working at Mobile Mini

Pros

Friendly work environment. Good team atmosphere

Cons

They pay all of the money to upper management. They told me I would make $45k just showing up to work. The actual number is $32k

Start being honest during the interview process

Good Time to Get in with the Company

Current Employee - Human Resources in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Mobile Mini full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Mobile Mini is really a different company since the CEO change. They are very bottom line driven and very change/process improvement focused. They are expanding their operations at their corporate office and sales center so it's a great time to get in with the company. They offer casual dress code, 15 days of PTO, benefits, annual bonus and monthly company lunches. It feels like Mobile Mini is finally growing up as a company.

Cons

There is a lot of change but as long as you can see the big picture it really is for the overall success of the company. If you don't like change this is not the place for you.

The change is great and keep making sure everyone is kept in the loop!

There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Mini