Mobile Mini
www.mobilemini.com Tempe, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Bad taste in my mouth

Dispatcher (Former Employee)

ProsMy co workers were great people, and the atmosphere was like a family. I did enjoy what freedom I was allowed to have with in the office.

ConsI was hired on as a receptionist and when they fired their old dispatcher/ office manager the dispatch postion was just put on my shoulders with out any additional compenation. I also had no training on my newfound postion and still I excelled with not even a "Good Job!", increasing productivity of the driver by 30%. I would not advise anyone to try to enter into the company and work your way as it would never happen. The lower paying people are treated like crap and always expected to do more then any one person could handle and even if by some miracle you have made their crazy deadlines never are you met with praise only criticisim.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with some respect. Your dispatchers, yard people, and drivers are valued employees, with out them you would have a bunch of sales people with no containers and offices to go anywhere. Have compassion and realize that you are all working for the same goal.

One last thing before you criticise what they are doing and how they do, try to do their job. Alot more goes into doing all that they do then you realize.

I was promised higher pay

Inside Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mobile Mini

Pros: Friendly work environment. Good team atmosphere Cons: They pay all of the money to upper management. They told me I… Advice to Senior Management: Start being honest during the interview process No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic Experience

Marketing Intern (Current Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Mobile Mini as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very polite and helpful Co-workers and a busy workplace constantly buzzing… Cons: No over time, no promotions from with-in Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mobile Mini.

Worked for Mobile Mini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mobile Mini reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mobile Mini CEO Erik Olsson. All reviews posted anonymously by Mobile Mini employees.