There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Mini

Inside sales rep

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative
Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I worked at Mobile Mini full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and friendly branch employees

Cons

Since the new sales structure was introduced in April 2014, the moral of the company suffered and To much bs with metrics and outbound calls and talk time.

Don't change something that was already working fine just to hope to increase profits. You are already the leader in the industry why change in the first place

reviews filtered by

Going downhill fast

I have been working at Mobile Mini

Pros

Some good people left there, but not for long.

Cons

Upper management trying to justify their jobs with endless silliness and finger pointing. No direction, total lack of upper management leadership and micro managing to the hilt. They will blame all but themselves. This is all the way up the ladder to the top.

My advice to all in upper management is to resign. It's the only chance to make things better at a once proud company.

Use to be an awesome place to work

I have been working at Mobile Mini full-time

Pros

I love my customers and co-workers. It use to be challenging and fun. It is the leader of it's industry.

Cons

Mobile Mini was always a family first environment. Now it is upper management and stock holders first, customers and employees are far down the list. The job should be easy but it is all about procedures not results. Very top heavy and to many layers of management. If they took away some of the layers of management maybe we could offer better pricing to our customers.

So many changes in such a short time with no regard to the customers or employees. Stop the micro-managing and let your people work. Unfortunately they are losing so many good people. People that have participated in the success of this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Mini