Good Time to Get in with the Company

Current Employee - Human Resources in Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Human Resources in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Mobile Mini full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Mobile Mini is really a different company since the CEO change. They are very bottom line driven and very change/process improvement focused. They are expanding their operations at their corporate office and sales center so it's a great time to get in with the company. They offer casual dress code, 15 days of PTO, benefits, annual bonus and monthly company lunches. It feels like Mobile Mini is finally growing up as a company.

Cons

There is a lot of change but as long as you can see the big picture it really is for the overall success of the company. If you don't like change this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

The change is great and keep making sure everyone is kept in the loop!

Other Employee Reviews for Mobile Mini

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Mobile Mini full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since I have worked here, I have seen a lot of change for the better and a lot of employees have gotten promotions. I really enjoy working for my Manager, there is nothing negative I can say about working for her. Great benefits, paid vacation time, casual dress code and fun corporate work environment.

Cons

Compensation could be higher for hourly positions based on amount of work that is required.

High Anxiety

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Mobile Mini full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Branch level employees are typically solid, reliable, and committed to support a niche storage/office product line, while working in a demanding customer service environment with limited resources.

Cons

Top heavy Upper management is erratic and insincere under new CEO. Corporate mandates, goals and values change quarterly while the SG&A soars due to Mobile Mini's leadership struggles with management. The company continues to lose customers due to rate increases and aged inventory. Clearly, Mobile Mini is gearing up for some kind of acquisition as the portable container business is undergoing a wave of global consolidation. As North America's largest competitor, Mobile Mini appears a prime acquisition target for a new holding company.

Advice to Management

Stop, Look, Listen, Beware.