There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Mini

Good Time to Get in with the Company

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Human Resources in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Mobile Mini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mobile Mini is really a different company since the CEO change. They are very bottom line driven and very change/process improvement focused. They are expanding their operations at their corporate office and sales center so it's a great time to get in with the company. They offer casual dress code, 15 days of PTO, benefits, annual bonus and monthly company lunches. It feels like Mobile Mini is finally growing up as a company.

Cons

There is a lot of change but as long as you can see the big picture it really is for the overall success of the company. If you don't like change this is not the place for you.

The change is great and keep making sure everyone is kept in the loop!

58 Other Employee Reviews for Mobile Mini (View Most Recent)

Company is changing for the worst !

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Mobile Mini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent health, dental, vacation, pto

Cons

Company changed form nice to a no good place to work. No product available, in bad condition, takes too much time to restore to aceptable, prices higher than competitors, no enough personnel at branches. Branch manager have hands tied. Say sell secure storage, when containers are being broken and customers goods stolen.

When you have to offer $2,000 to an employee for new referrals, it tells you something ?
    Too many employee turnover, new branch managers every month. CEO have to concentrate more on employees and not so much on shareholders Managers look the other way not to have confrontation with senior management

Great Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Mobile Mini full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since I have worked here, I have seen a lot of change for the better and a lot of employees have gotten promotions. I really enjoy working for my Manager, there is nothing negative I can say about working for her. Great benefits, paid vacation time, casual dress code and fun corporate work environment.

Cons

Compensation could be higher for hourly positions based on amount of work that is required.

There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Mini

Worked for Mobile Mini? Contribute to the Community!