Mobile Theory

www.mobiletheory.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Theory

Never been happier at work!

Current Employee - Director of Sales in New York, NY
Current Employee - Director of Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Mobile Theory full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-People: I've never worked with such a talented, fun and enthusiastic group of people. It's honestly like coming to work and hanging out with my smartest friends each day. And not the type of friends that you put up with because they "could be worse," but the type of friends you look forward to hanging out with after work hours.

-Offering: As a revenue producer, I have never been more enthusiastic and confident about selling a solution in the marketplace. When a prospect decides to go with another solution, I literally feel bad for them because I know they're not getting the best product offering and the best service. The only challenge is deciding which benefits to working with us to highlight, because there are so many!

-Management: It's not often that the entire chain of command "just gets it," but from regional managers all the way up to the CEO, our management knows how to get the job done while fostering an environment of respect, growth, appreciation and FUN (as dorky as that sounds).

-Success: Winning is fun. Quarter over quarter our company is continually growing revenue faster and faster. AND, the future is bright: we're seeing more and more clients applaud our performance and service, and hearing anecdotally that our competitors are "tired of hearing about Mobile Theory" in the marketplace. It's good to be envied by your competition!

-Growth: When I started at Mobile Theory, there were ten people in our office. A year later, there are thirty and we are still hiring aggressively. A rising tide lifts all boats, and I'm looking forward to cruising onward!

Cons

The company is still growing and sometimes when we hear from the marketplace that we need to roll out a new product or integrate with a new partner, we are told that we can put it on the road map but that we don't have the resources at the moment. That said, this is a rare case and our management typically gives us all the support we need to win business.

Never lose that jovial spirit. It's part of what make you, and us, cool.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Mobile Theory (View Most Recent)

Startup feel with a Supportive/Large corporation backing

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Mobile Theory full-time

Pros

Mobile Theory is extremely supportive to their employees, attainable goal setting, as well as collaborative mid-management to help build and achieve the goals. They are owned by Opera Software which gives you massive backing from a successful international company, but giving you enough space and freedom to have the entrepreneur mindset of a startup.

Cons

Early on they were still small so resources were stretched, but they have since built out larger org charts to support the growing business.

To go head to head with the competition, building out stronger recognition among industry and agency community

Incredible Place to Work

Current Employee - Sales Planner in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Planner in New York, NY

I have been working at Mobile Theory full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people: Mobile Theory has done an incredible job in selecting the people they have in the organization. Everyone is qualified for their position and works beyond their job "requirements". For the first time in my job career there is not a single person in the company that i feel is a hassle to work with. Additionally, everyone helps each other regardless of title. I joined Mobile Theory a year ago in an entry level position and was getting my questions answered by the CTO and CEO. No one at this company is here to get through their 9-6pm day job, but rather everyone is here to be a part of the Mobile Theory family and to watch this company succeed way beyond thier goals.

Cons

In the beginning when Mobile Theory was more of a startup we were working much longer hours. However, 2 more people have been hired into my position in the NY office which has really alleviated my work load. Mobile Theory made a commitment this year to make sure everyone had a good "work-life" balance and i have been very pleased with the changes.

As the company continues to grow, try to preserve the startup culture that we have all grown to love so much!

There are newer employer reviews for Mobile Theory