MobileIron

www.mobileiron.com

Senior Sales Engineer

Senior Sales Engineer (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsUnbelievable support from colleagues to and massive amounts of resources to prepare for this role. It's great to be in a position where everyone around you wants you to succeed and actually takes interest in helping you get there. I interviewed with other MDM companies that compete directly with MobileIron but the amazing culture and the fact that MobileIron was started as a MDM company with the technology built specifically for MDM landed me here. I'm very happy so far.

ConsNone so far. Even though I work remote, I certainly do not feel like I'm on my own as I have with other companies I've worked for. Everyone is so willing to help. They understand that if I'm successful, they are successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to take an interest in your employees. I love the fact that senior management still takes the time to walk around and speak with employees. Sometimes in a group setting and sometimes just walking up to an employee's desk just to ask how things are going.

Also, it's great to still have the "start-up" feel in a company as large as MobileIron.

MobileIron

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at MobileIron full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great product & great people Cons: none worthy to mention. Great company. Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. More

Awesome company, awesome technology space, awesome location.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at MobileIron full-time for less than a year

Pros: I can sum it up it all up into the… Cons: The cube walls are ugly, and we don't seem to… Advice to Senior Management: The weekly all-hands are appreciated by everyone. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MobileIron.

Worked for MobileIron? Contribute to the Community!