There are newer employer reviews for MobileIron

Leader in this space for a reason

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales & Marketing in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MobileIron full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- fast paced and demanding, but management believes in work/life balance - from middle management to the C-suite, one if the best leadership teams I've worked for in a 17 year sales career. - given the speed at which the mobile space changes, it's extremely challenging to deliver a quality product while also innovating at the pace that is necessary to stay ahead. Mobileiron's product management and engineering team are able to do this very well due to the quality of people they are able to attract being HQ in Silicon Valley. - being on the sales side, it's refreshing to work for a management team that encourages ethical sales practices. I believe our leadership position in this challenging space will continue to grow because we don't always say, 'Yes, we can do that' when yes isn't the right answer. We take an advisory position with our prospects and customers and they appreciate it. I believe this is why our customers are more successful with our solution than some of our competition.

Cons

- would like to see more $$ invested in marketing

Advice to Management

- invest more in marketing - continue to grow engineering and product development

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great interview experience.

I have been working at MobileIron

Pros

Prompt and wonderful communication. Worked around my schedule when setting up interviews. Very down to earth and genuine people.

Cons

I do not have any cons for MobileIron.

2. One of the best interview experience

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at MobileIron full-time

Pros

Very friendly people. Do not make you feel that it's an interview! Although I had to talk to around 10 guys, they made me feel very comfortable!

Cons

Couldn't find anything bad as such. Not a con, but I would say that 3 people taking an interview at a single time is kind of scary!