MobileIron

There are newer employer reviews for MobileIron

Wonderful experience at MobileIron

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at MobileIron full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I've been working in the IT industry for close to 15 years, MobileIron is by far the best company I've worked at. This company has a genuine interest in keeping it's employees in a positive working environment. The other IT staff are diverse in their skill set, as a whole seem to conquer any and all issues. There is a genuine family environment which shows through to customers.

Cons

The company is exiting it's start up phase so the compensation is more salary based than stock based. (This was a con to me although it may be a pro to some)

Continue to keep your employees needs in mind as they help fuel the forward movement of the company!

60 Other Employee Reviews for MobileIron (View Most Recent)

Too focused on features over reliability

I worked at MobileIron full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The free food at the office is a good perk.

The employees are highly intelligent and are uniformly excellent people.

Cons

The company is too focused on chasing new features, neglecting product reliability. This results in a product which gets new features that are untested, undocumented, and nearly unsupportable.

The product has features being added by Engineering and Professional Services, with widely varying testing and reliability requirements.

Adding features is great. Adding working feature is better. Actually testing new features is the best.

One of the best places I've worked in my career!

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MobileIron full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I've been working here for almost a year and it has been a tuff but amazing ride. The everyone is willing to help and the training sessions and online videos are vast. Benefits are very good and there is a great sense of community every time I go to our corporate headquarters. The sales, product management and engineering teams I work with are always willing jump on a call when needed and are exceptional in their line of work. On the sales side, it's nice to work for a company that is ethical in its sales practices and actually believes in what they sell. Employees are trusted with their work loads and are not micromanaged.

Cons

Difficult keeping up with a very fast changing industry. The technology seems to changed on a weekly basis. Work days are jammed packed and resources are sometimes spread thin.

Keep inspiring. Keep listening to our suggestions. Increase support personnel. 401k matching would be nice! Combine vacation/sick leave.

There are newer employer reviews for MobileIron