There are newer employer reviews for Mobiquity

Fast growing start-up with a lot of work and opportunity

Current Employee - Strategy Analyst  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Strategy Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Mobiquity full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great projects with well established brands and organizations.
Great project refresh. In over a year, I've worked with 10 clients in 10 different industries.
Real delivery organization: we have built stuff that increased share price and/or sales.
High involvement and encouragement to contribute beyond your role. There is a lot of work, we need help!
Very steep learning curve. I've built a bunch of analysis frameworks, presented to clients, managed client communications.
Extremely transparent and approachable leadership team: quarterly updates by the CEO and CFO, clear strategic goals, up to date with expansion plans.
High potential as we are in constant expansion.
Profitable in 1 year, we hope to start fattening up the employee bonus pull! :)

Cons

Typical start-up cons: benefits, etc. No free meals... yet.
Long hours, but that is expected. Sometimes one feels burnout.
Some less vital pieces of the organization are still being figured out (roles/organizational structure, promotion process, benefit platforms, transportation benefits, etc.)
Organizational structure is unclear, upward management is sometimes required.
Bad coffee machine.

Keep up being transparent & incentivizing employees.
Keep hiring creep of the crop.
When we have enough staff, more vacation?

34 Other Employee Reviews for Mobiquity (View Most Recent)

Smart people, dynamic, exponential growth, put on your seatbelt!"

Current Employee - Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Mobiquity full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a great company in the Enterprise Mobile Strategy sector, with any start-up it has it's hiccups but overall great opportunity for someone sharp and hardworking to contribute. Management recognizes talent and appreciates people that go with the flow of a start-up.

I've worked both in start-ups in the past and Fortune 500, and this company feels like a start-up who is beginning to build structure but allows many freedoms of a start-up.

Cons

This is not the environment for those coming in expecting a "what has Mobiquity done for me," approach.

If you are a 9 am - 5 pm person and like to leave at 2 pm on Fridays this place is not for you. There is a good work and life balance but know you will work hard, most permanent employees are also stakeholders Iin company.

THIS IS A COMPANY FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WORK HARD AND CONTRIBUTE NOT THE OPPOSITE!

Continue building out the company and implementing the systems needed to be effecient. Being a former business owner myself, your continued cost conscious ways (not cheap), is greatly appreciated because I know you are creating a long financial "runway" for Mobiquity to take flight.

Not really a great place

Former Employee - Mobile Developer  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Mobile Developer in Boston, MA

I worked at Mobiquity as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

From outside it looks like a great company. They boast of great products and try to impress clients to get new projects. A few of the people there are fun to work with....

Cons

It just a place to pass through and not a place to build career. You will probably not learn anything new outside of the project they give you. its like 100 managers to 2-3 developers. They tend to over promise clients and the pressure falls on the managers and developer. the company is jack of all trades, they will claim they do anything with "MOBILE". Developers are kicked out every 4 months to bring in fresh cheap newbies. if you can kiss ass & you are part of the caucus you will be there much longer. its not a start-up if they claim to be one

They are probably set in their ways....no advice really will make difference

There are newer employer reviews for Mobiquity

Worked for Mobiquity? Contribute to the Community!