Mobiquity
www.mobiquityinc.com Wellesley, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Smart people, dynamic, exponential growth, put on your seatbelt!"

Employee (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Mobiquity full-time for less than a year

ProsThis is a great company in the Enterprise Mobile Strategy sector, with any start-up it has it's hiccups but overall great opportunity for someone sharp and hardworking to contribute. Management recognizes talent and appreciates people that go with the flow of a start-up.

I've worked both in start-ups in the past and Fortune 500, and this company feels like a start-up who is beginning to build structure but allows many freedoms of a start-up.

ConsThis is not the environment for those coming in expecting a "what has Mobiquity done for me," approach.

If you are a 9 am - 5 pm person and like to leave at 2 pm on Fridays this place is not for you. There is a good work and life balance but know you will work hard, most permanent employees are also stakeholders Iin company.

THIS IS A COMPANY FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WORK HARD AND CONTRIBUTE NOT THE OPPOSITE!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue building out the company and implementing the systems needed to be effecient. Being a former business owner myself, your continued cost conscious ways (not cheap), is greatly appreciated because I know you are creating a long financial "runway" for Mobiquity to take flight.

not the happiest nor safest place for senior technology people to be

Senior Mobile Developer (Former Employee)
Wellesley, MA

I worked at Mobiquity full-time for less than a year

Pros: Formed by former management consultants, this is not an engineering-driven company but more a frentic "deliver products as quickly and as cheaply as possible to… Cons: For their 401K plan, there's zero employer contribution (no matching) and employee (i.e. you) have to pay about $80 per month as a maintenance fee… Advice to Senior Management: The company's culture should do a 180 degree turn away from being a high pressure management-consulting-style sales-oriented company and instead become a product and engineering… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lots of potential, but management/politics are a nightmare

User Experience Architect (Former Employee)
Wellesley, MA

I worked at Mobiquity full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Work on short-term, impressive-sounding projects. Get in-depth experience in a variety of industries quickly, make apps, ship them off, add… Cons: - Like other reviewers have said, they expanded too quickly in the beginning, with little thought into how all the employees would be used, or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mobiquity.

Worked for Mobiquity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mobiquity reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mobiquity CEO Bill Seibel. All reviews posted anonymously by Mobiquity employees.