Modern Woodmen
www.modern-woodmen.org Rock Island, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

not for me, but for anybody looking into financial services there isnt a better company

Intern (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

Prosno ceiling. Chance to really make a difference in people's lives, not just make money. Community service. Great and supportive work atmosphere.

ConsNo ceiling but also no floor since it is all commission based. Not a well known company and its not for profit so at the beginning there is a lot of cold calling.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is always there and can be relied upon. Management people also started right where everybody else did so they always know exactly what you are going through.

Apply today, Start work tomorrow!...But get a paycheck next month...and training 6 months later.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Modern Woodmen

Pros: No Experience or Education is required to come on board. You go through 3 tiers of interviews, but as long as you don't have… Cons: Must have abouth a 6-month business expense to live on. It will be at least a month before you will start receiving income. … Advice to Senior Management: Give the District training immediately after the agent passes the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pick your own hours, but translates to picking your own salary

Hastings, MN

I have been working at Modern Woodmen

Pros: -you decide when your hours are -unlimited income opportunities -good support staff Cons: -training was subpar, had to learn how to do things… Advice to Senior Management: offer more training to interns, they will end up being… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Modern Woodmen.

Worked for Modern Woodmen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Modern Woodmen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Modern Woodmen CEO W. Kenny Massey. All reviews posted anonymously by Modern Woodmen employees.