There are newer employer reviews for Modern Woodmen

Great Career

I have been working at Modern Woodmen

Pros

Unlimited growth opportunity, great benefit package.

Cons

You need to be very good at time management.

The sky is the limit

reviews filtered by
  1. Leadership and management provide great support and lead with integrity.

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Norman, OK
    Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Norman, OK

I have been working at Modern Woodmen full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They do what is best for the client/member instead of just trying to make a sale.
    A high value is placed on relationships with clients and giving to the community.

Cons

You only get out of it what you put into to it. But that's not a bad thing if you are willing to work for your success.

Only hire candidates who are well suited to become a competent financial advisor.

2. When it comes to a positive work culture and thorough training, you can't beat Modern Woodmen in SoCal.

Current Contractor - Financial Representative in Irvine, CA
    Current Contractor - Financial Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Modern Woodmen as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I am not contracted with Modern Woodmen yet, but am very close to it. First off, in the Irvine region, the training and support is unparalleled. The managers are incredible, with an amazing work ethic and support system. They have put a lot of effort into training the new agents, even before they are officially contracted with the company. They also won't hire just anyone, and have a long-term investment in their new agents when they do. You can't beat the benefits of superior health insurance, matching IRA contributions, BDA allowances and monthly bonuses (which you have to earn).

Cons

I would say the only con is that Modern Woodmen could have a few more products in their life insurance products lineup, or at least a few more options of what you can do with those policies. I understand that Modern Woodmen is a very conservative company with a commitment to keeping the amount of assets high, but it sure would be nice to have more to offer to my clients.

The management is unparalleled in their commitment to training and building a superior team of agents. Keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Modern Woodmen