Moderna Therapeutics
www.modernatx.com Cambridge, MA 50 to 149 Employees

an honest assessment

Research Associate (Former Employee)
Cambridge, MA

I worked at Moderna Therapeutics as a contractor for less than a year

Prosgood location..a potentially innovative technology

Consso many to count!
management is incompetent!
favoritism is rampant. Incompetent RAs are retained because they know nothing but back-stabbing, bad-mouthing, kissing up....and sometime hamstring management into hiring them with threat of legal lawsuit for discrimination.
scientists are just not competent...you know who you are! only two are competent, the rest are just very average but somehow they survived by sucking up to management. My advice: go back to post doc! get yourself trained.
RAs are so incompetent...very low IQs. back-stabbing and kissing up are their sport. Only 3 or so RAs there are superbly intelligent and capable, one or two are definitely better than some scientists there. These 3 or so probably have a told in increasing the over all IQ average!
management? there is no word to describe them!

Advice to Senior Managementlook for for qualified people in your company and promote them...let them voice their opinion...get rid of the CSO who is just bad in every way especially in science....let the number 2 guy there(you know who he is!) takes over...he is the brain and the voice of reason!

Awful Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Moderna Therapeutics part-time

Pros: - Cambridge is a great location. - Friendly HR. Cons: - Questionable laboratory practices to increase data accumulation. - Experiments were conducted by personnel with dubious scientific… Advice to Senior Management: Increase payrate in order to compensate for high expectations. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

toxic environment

Research Associate (Current Employee)
Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Moderna Therapeutics full-time for less than a year

Pros: snacks and soda are provided Cons: Moderna has unrealistic expectations of time commitment for all employees. The workloads are outrageous and extremely high turnover puts more stress on already strung out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Moderna Therapeutics.

Worked for Moderna Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moderna Therapeutics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Moderna Therapeutics CEO St├ęphane Bancel. All reviews posted anonymously by Moderna Therapeutics employees.