Modis International

There are newer employer reviews for Modis International

Contractor

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Modis International as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I earn very good money.

Cons

They are more concerned about the money you generate for them on the job than they are in helping you in any shape or form if the company decides to outsource and you are left wondering if you will have a job. They will not return emails or give you any sort of idea what's happening. They weren't truthful in when I started as to what I would be doing. My job is not what I was told I would be doing. It's a joke.

You could easily keep good consultants if you actually invested time in keeping them around rather than watching your bank account fill up and then they disappear.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Modis International (View Most Recent)

Ok place for a contractor

I have been working at Modis International

Pros

They pay well for the position.

Cons

There is almost no communication between the contractors in the field and the office that is supposed to support them.

Worse experience ever

Current Employee - Sales Recruitment Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Modis International

Pros

your colleagues. thats it........thats it.....

Cons

Where do I start? I lasted a few months.New to the business.
    My targets: get 100 contacts on linkedin per week.Enter into the database 360 new companies + contact persons within 1 month and call them all and then call them again every 4-6 weeks. Invent myself a job and call candidates offering it to them. Min time in the office 8.30am -6.30pm. Lunch was allowed but not recommended. During this few months 2 people were fired and 2 left (team of 7 people in total upon my arrival). Primitive old school training that did not bring anything i did not know. Basically it was a call center job. What amazed me was that Modis has supposedly been in Europe for about 20 years yet nobody has ever heard about them and there is no business coming back!
    I do not recommend to anybody.

Change the job title from Sales Recruitment Consultant to call center agent.

There are newer employer reviews for Modis International