There are newer employer reviews for Modspace

Fair, managment does not understand how to use the experince of the older workers

I have been working at Modspace

Pros

the benefits are great,four weeks vacation,great health beefits,nice office , free coffee.The group I work with are good people.

Cons

I am ignored,I see young managers struting around thinking they know it all and look for blame then solutions.

Quit changing the structure of the districts,customers are confused,when they call PA customer service ask them to many questions when all the customer wants is to talk to a local person who knows there area.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Modspace (View Most Recent)

ModSpace does not have much to offer.

I worked at Modspace

Pros

New office building in suburbs. Easy parking.

Cons

Low salaries, except for very senior management. Lots of layoffs. Poor morale.

Will not recommend anyone to work there

I worked at Modspace

Pros

I cannot think of any pros besides that the office is in a great physical location. Management tried their best to be relevant.

Cons

Board members interferes with the day-to-day running of the company. They are out of touch with reality. Great talent either left the company or are forced to leave. Poor investment prioritization by mgmt, Honestly, the trailer leasing business is not a "sexy" industry, and heavily reliant on the economy. Will not recommend getting into this industry.

Board should let employees and management do their jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for Modspace

Worked for Modspace? Contribute to the Community!