Moen
www.moen.com North Olmsted, OH 150 to 499 Employees

Still good, but no longer great

North Olmsted, OH

I have been working at Moen full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWork out facility, cafeteria on site, a lot of cross business meetings, great co-workers, opportunities to travel, learning opportunities, work schedule is somewhat flexible which is great with kids.
GROWTH, a lot has changed in 6 years.

ConsPolitical - you should know someone high up before you join or you should befriend someone high up so you can be incompetent.
Hard work and long hours are not valued.
Like most large companies, you will be ranked. If you are not identified as someone to be groomed, your career will not go anywhere unless you can move up your ranking, which you will never see.

Inconsistencies, no clear direction

Operational Manager (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at Moen full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some of the best folks in the world to work with; very collaborative and creative. I worked in management so was given many opportunities for… Cons: Quite cyclical in direction; Basically a white male driven culture; Who you know, etc.,; Culture states it values innovation and creativeness but don't color outside… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more women and minorities in positions other than HR or training; I worked in Operations and there wasn't any clear direction for long term… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Consumer Support

Product Specialist (Current Employee)
North Olmsted, OH

I have been working at Moen full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Moen offers an excellent Benefit and Compensation Package. There are… Cons: The call center is charged with supporting customers and upholding the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Moen.

Worked for Moen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Moen CEO David B. Lingafelter. All reviews posted anonymously by Moen employees.