There are newer employer reviews for Mohawk Industries

Great company that has yet to realize it's true potential!

Current Employee - Management  in  Calhoun, GA
Current Employee - Management in Calhoun, GA

I have been working at Mohawk Industries

Pros

There are a few good reasons to work for Mohawk Industries. As far as career advancement there is some opportunity, and being able to move into different areas of the business allows individuals to learn more about the business.

Cons

Downside to working for Mohawk Industries is there's too much politics in the day to day operations of the company at all levels. The company is so big that it's hard to get all part of the company to function properly.

Senior management needs to learn to utilizes it's most valued assets, it's people. Management makes too many decisions without any input or feedback from the people that do most or all of the work in it's facilities.

99 Other Employee Reviews for Mohawk Industries (View Most Recent)

Mohawk rocks

Current Employee - TM  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - TM in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Mohawk Industries

Pros

Products are very inovative and cutting edge. We have lots of freedom to do and run our area how we want. The company over all has a great reputation in the flooring industry. The benfits are awesome.

Cons

Upper management doesn't seem to listen to us when we tell them the products that we need to be able steal market share from our competitors.

Give us the products that we need to sell.

Look elsewhere for honesty or integrity or good management

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Arizona (Honduras)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Arizona (Honduras)

I have been working at Mohawk Industries full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

This used to be a collaberative and exciting company

Cons

A shame to watch this company go downhill. They have the Worst health insurance coverage.They actually tell you to find doctors Outside of the U.S. Management has gone downhill, looking for employees to agree with bad ideas and kiss a. Stock and sales are going through the roof and they keep cutting employees and pay.

Start listening to your sales team on the street. Treat your employees like they mean something to the company. They Do have valuable ideas to add.

There are newer employer reviews for Mohawk Industries

Worked for Mohawk Industries? Contribute to the Community!