Mohawk Industries

www.mohawkind.com

Great company that has yet to realize it's true potential!

Management (Current Employee) Calhoun, GA

ProsThere are a few good reasons to work for Mohawk Industries. As far as career advancement there is some opportunity, and being able to move into different areas of the business allows individuals to learn more about the business.

ConsDownside to working for Mohawk Industries is there's too much politics in the day to day operations of the company at all levels. The company is so big that it's hard to get all part of the company to function properly.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management needs to learn to utilizes it's most valued assets, it's people. Management makes too many decisions without any input or feedback from the people that do most or all of the work in it's facilities.

Mohawk rocks

TM (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Mohawk Industries

Pros: Products are very inovative and cutting edge. We have lots of freedom to do and run our area how… Cons: Upper management doesn't seem to listen to us when we tell them the… Advice to Senior Management: Give us the products that we need to sell. More

Look elsewhere for honesty or integrity or good management

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Arizona (Honduras)

I have been working at Mohawk Industries full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: This used to be a collaberative and exciting company Cons: A shame to watch this company go downhill. They have the Worst health insurance coverage.They actually tell you to find doctors Outside of the U.S.… Advice to Senior Management: Start listening to your sales team on the street. Treat your employees like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mohawk Industries.

Worked for Mohawk Industries? Contribute to the Community!