There are newer employer reviews for Mohawk Industries

Operator

Current Employee - Operator in Glasgow, VA
Current Employee - Operator in Glasgow, VA

I have been working at Mohawk Industries full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Ok pay for the area

Cons

Took the job last year because the benifits was good . Left a good paying job cause the insurance got to expensive . Doing my interview hr showed me the benifit package. Way cheaper than other job . So I could afford to take a cut in pay . Now 5 months down the road they give us the worst insurance I have ever seen . I have a family that needed good benefits as my husband and sons medication is over 3000 month without a prescription card . Now this insurance wont cover my families heath issues. How can a company live with themselves for doing this to there employees . Shame on mohawk . Im am job searching now in order to provide good insurance for them . We are a middle class family trying to get by . Unable to receive goverment help . Thanks for ruining my life m

Take a look at the inpact you are putting your employees through ,do to being cheap . Keep hiring the non citizens and watch your company fall . Which I prey it does . How can upper management sleep at night ??? I know I cant cause iam wonder month to month how to pay for my families medication and calling the doctors to cancell appointment because who can meet a 3200 deductible . May god have mercy on you.

104 Other Employee Reviews for Mohawk Industries (View Most Recent)

If you want good benefits, looks elsewhere

I have been working at Mohawk Industries full-time

Pros

Pay is decent. Training and education benefits are excellent.

Cons

Medical benefits are now virtually non-existent, yet the upper management are doing very, very well for themselves. No loyalty from the company towards its employees. Very little room for advancement, unless you do a lot of ass-kissing.

Stop being greedy and take care of your employees. Taking away our medical benefits is not only unethical, but it's a very poor management decision, as productivity is bound to decrease as your workers become less healthy.

If you are a minority don't bother

Former Employee - Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Mohawk Industries full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility with work life balance

Cons

Health Insureance, not that great. There is absolutely not diversity. No people of color in management except the CIO who they just hired recently. Few women in management.

Diversity is a good thing. Train your managers to hire a good mix of qualified people from minority groups.

There are newer employer reviews for Mohawk Industries