There are newer employer reviews for Mohawk Industries

Okay

I have been working at Mohawk Industries

Pros

Great place to get started or join from the outside

Cons

They do not promote from within. Lots of turnover

100 Other Employee Reviews for Mohawk Industries (View Most Recent)

Mohawk Industries

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Flower Mound, TX
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Flower Mound, TX

I have been working at Mohawk Industries full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Competitive compensation/benefits, sustainability; good mix of product availability to fit every market

Cons

Confusing communication with corporate offices regarding policies/procedures; some departments have unsatisfactory follow up

Listen to your employees. Some concerns or ideas are valid and will be bring positive change to the department.

Most unprofessional HR Staff ever

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dalton, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

I have been working at Mohawk Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros

After 2 years with the company, I can't find any. I know quite a few people ACTIVELY looking for other jobs, including myself.

Cons

The HR staff are the most unprofessional I've ever come across, they don't bother to return calls or emails when you are trying to find out information from them. When they know the information you are looking for is not their responsibility, they are quick to give you someone else's name in HR, who of course would never get back to you. They talk about retention but when you approach them about looking into other areas within the company, they don't want to talk to you. They would rather hire from outside than give internal candidates a chance to interview for internal job postings!

This is 2013, you should allow your employees the flexibility of working from home especially when you gave them laptops! You expect your employees to do their best and keep up with current trends when you refuse to invest in their education and getting necessary certifications? You need to start paying attention to your HR staff, they are a major reason why you keep losing good employees, mandate them to at least talk to internal candidates who apply for jobs instead of just ignoring their application.

There are newer employer reviews for Mohawk Industries

Worked for Mohawk Industries? Contribute to the Community!