Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority

www.mtga.com

Former Pit Manager with benefits rehired at BASE PAY and NO BENEFITS

Pit Manager (Current Employee) Uncasville, CT

ProsEnjoyed building and developing friendships with many co-workers and players. The company offers free meals and unlimited free beverages throughout the shift.

ConsNo reward for a job well done. The layoff process was based on something as arbitrary as your time in current position and not time with the company or based on job performance. They are currently hiring many people back at full time with no benefits at the starting salary for all table game positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward employees that do a good job servicing your guests and co-workers and get rid of the ones that do not. Put some thought into layoffs, if you must do them respect your good employees that are out there on the front line day in and out servicing your guests.

It was ok.

Shared Labor (Current Employee) Montville, CT

I have been working at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority part-time for more than a year

Pros: Some good people to work with, able to build relationships,… Cons: Hassle - getting there, employee shuttle, Uncas Mile back of… Advice to Senior Management: Place more of an emphasis in making Shared Labor employees happy. They deal with the majority… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Usher and Ticket Taker

I have been working at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority

Pros: You get time and a half on holidays. Cons: You have to work on holidays. More
There are newer reviews on Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority.

Worked for Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority? Contribute to the Community!