Molina Healthcare
www.molinahealthcare.com Long Beach, CA 5000+ Employees

People with integrity either get fired or have moved on.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at Molina Healthcare

ProsGood pay and benefits, great place to meet people and lots of diversity. When I first started there, they had many extra perks for going above and beyond like give cards and a share of the profits but, by the 2nd year, management decided that all that was required was a colored piece of paper with a Dr. Cleo print. I mean, it's kind of degrading giving a grown adult often with children and a morgage the equivalent of a good star.

ConsThe incompetent and two faced management. So many of them are simply twits. You ask them a pertainent question and they either will give you some flipant answer to get you off their backs or tell you to look in the guidebook. That's not very effecient when you've got an angry provider on the phone saying they already left messages with the supervisor and have gotten no calls back.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople need concrete bonuses (money talks) If you really care what your employees think, prove it and don't say it then do the opposite or continue the way things have gone. So many amazing people have left and you should know why. This is a great idea of a company and now its at risk of falling to crap.

excellent place to work

Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee)
Bothell, WA

I have been working at Molina Healthcare

Pros: Great support from HR and senior leadership Cons: should offer more time off Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

very unfair

Administration (Current Employee)
City of Spokane Valley, WA

I have been working at Molina Healthcare

Pros: Nice people, good traing oppertunities Cons: poor HR management, inadiquate reimbursment, too many chiefs Advice to Senior Management: pay should b according to job & duties not label Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Molina Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Molina Healthcare CEO J. Mario Molina. All reviews posted anonymously by Molina Healthcare employees.