Molina Healthcare

Worst work experience ever

Former Employee - Member Services Representative in Troy, MI
Former Employee - Member Services Representative in Troy, MI

I worked at Molina Healthcare

Pros

Close to home, flex start and quit time

Cons

Managment does not foster a good work environment an does not allow employees to assist others. I was a new hire and my team members were forbidden to assist me.

Listen to employees and get more involved in the areas they manage. Most managers do not have a clue of the day to day operations. More concerced with Quanity than Quality. Most managers at Molina Healthcare don't have a clue what the meaning of Leadership is.

192 Other Employee Reviews for Molina Healthcare (View Most Recent)

People with integrity either get fired or have moved on.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I worked at Molina Healthcare

Pros

Good pay and benefits, great place to meet people and lots of diversity. When I first started there, they had many extra perks for going above and beyond like give cards and a share of the profits but, by the 2nd year, management decided that all that was required was a colored piece of paper with a Dr. Cleo print. I mean, it's kind of degrading giving a grown adult often with children and a morgage the equivalent of a good star.

Cons

The incompetent and two faced management. So many of them are simply twits. You ask them a pertainent question and they either will give you some flipant answer to get you off their backs or tell you to look in the guidebook. That's not very effecient when you've got an angry provider on the phone saying they already left messages with the supervisor and have gotten no calls back.

People need concrete bonuses (money talks) If you really care what your employees think, prove it and don't say it then do the opposite or continue the way things have gone. So many amazing people have left and you should know why. This is a great idea of a company and now its at risk of falling to crap.

excellent place to work

Current Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Molina Healthcare

Pros

Great support from HR and senior leadership

Cons

should offer more time off

There are newer employer reviews for Molina Healthcare