Molina Healthcare
www.molinahealthcare.com Long Beach, CA 5000+ Employees

It has not been a very positive experience. Human Resources doesn't have your back especially if you are a Manager.

I have been working at Molina Healthcare

ProsFlexibility. Work and Life balance. Ability to work from home.

ConsLack of Leadership Qualities in Senior and some Mid-Management. You need to know someone to get ahead. Individuals are not promoted based on merit, skill, or knowledge - it is all about who you know and if you are liked. There is a great lack of managerment skills in management. Communication is a big issue working for Molina.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire Managers who have experience. Promote individuals who actual have the skills. Don't slot individuals for positions without allowing others a real chance at an opportunity. They may surprise you. Give people a chance.

moms and pops shop

Accounting (Current Employee)

I have been working at Molina Healthcare

Pros: lots of jobs available for you Cons: not a good way to promote No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

it was ok.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Molina Healthcare

Pros: Engineers are good people and easy to work with. Cons: IT Management is biased and doesn't listen to employee needs. Advice to Senior Management: IT Dept needs an audit. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Molina Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Molina Healthcare CEO J. Mario Molina. All reviews posted anonymously by Molina Healthcare employees.