Had a good time

Former Contractor - Business Systems Analyst
Former Contractor - Business Systems Analyst

I worked at Molina Healthcare as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had nice managers who listened and supported me. Great quality people and great team mates. There is a lot of room to learn and grow.

Cons

Politics at higher management level. My managers said I would be converted to full time but the decision was not supported by higher management. Sometimes work can be overwhelming and you might need to work long hours to finish the task.

reviews filtered by
  1. Molina is a great place to work

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked at Molina for almost 7 years. The culture is great and the people are outstanding. Molina truly has some of the most talented people I've ever worked with.

Cons

People who cannot adapt to the corporate culture will have a difficult time working at Molina. People that believe that their way is the only way and cannot be flexible to the demands of business will fail.

Molina IT is the worst place to work

I have been working at Molina Healthcare

Pros

job security, average pay package, good benefits, just like working in DMV or public sector company.

Cons

If you are talented and have skills, you will never be able to use or nourish them. Politically motivated promotions and there is no meaning for Manager or Director title. Titles are distributed like gift cards.

Unprofessional culture: People speak in Hindi in work place and in meetings. kingdom building exercise and levy their authority.

HR is for name sake. Numerous complaints from employees but in vain. Health care systems is the worst place to be in. AVP does not know proper manners and behavior. Running monopoly and politically motivated promotions to back his position. Just pathetic. Grow up.

Advice to Management

for CIO, enough complaints are already filed in paper and by words. It is time you take hard decisions to set proper culture.