Molina Healthcare
www.molinahealthcare.com Long Beach, CA 5000+ Employees

Don't believe everything you hear. This place is far worse than that.

Corporate Director (Former Employee)

ProsPolitical game-playing at this place is a science fit for Machiavelli and Darth Sidious. Some great people work there, but they don't last because of the horrendous politics. The old saying is true: the fish stinks at the head and the head here is a three headed one. Good place for talentless kiss-ups.

ConsIncredibly high turnover. They did a study and its astronomical. Just look at the phone directory every 6 months. Good people don't last in slime pits. Revolving door in C-level management. HR is pathetic. The game here is all talk. Pay levels are lower than in good companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell this place and let some competent managers take it over.

Molina is a great place to work

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I've worked at Molina for almost 7 years. The culture is great and the people… Cons: People who cannot adapt to the corporate culture will have a difficult time working at Molina. People that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Had a good time

Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Molina Healthcare as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: I had nice managers who listened and supported me. Great quality people and… Cons: Politics at higher management level. My managers said I would be converted to full time but the decision was not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Molina Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Molina Healthcare CEO J. Mario Molina. All reviews posted anonymously by Molina Healthcare employees.