There are newer employer reviews for Molina Healthcare

Nasty Culture. Phony Baloneys. This is not a good place to work.

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Its a job. The pay here is not bad. Benefits are OK. Some of the perks are fine.

Cons

Long hours. Total lack of direction. Phoney baloney managers. Suckup "leaders" and a cover-your-tail style of management. This company does not value good people. So if you need a job, take it and look for a new one. The vp level may as well be a revolving door. The turnover rate at this stinkhole is unbelievable. They churn through people at a whim and the term "human resources" is a frigin joke.

Look squarely in the mirror and ask yourself why all your presidents, vps and directors do not last more than a year or two.

reviews filtered by

Don't believe everything you hear. This place is far worse than that.

Former Employee - Corporate Director
    Former Employee - Corporate Director

I worked at Molina Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Political game-playing at this place is a science fit for Machiavelli and Darth Sidious. Some great people work there, but they don't last because of the horrendous politics. The old saying is true: the fish stinks at the head and the head here is a three headed one. Good place for talentless kiss-ups.

Cons

Incredibly high turnover. They did a study and its astronomical. Just look at the phone directory every 6 months. Good people don't last in slime pits. Revolving door in C-level management. HR is pathetic. The game here is all talk. Pay levels are lower than in good companies.

Sell this place and let some competent managers take it over.

2. Had a good time

Former Contractor - Business Systems Analyst
    Former Contractor - Business Systems Analyst

I worked at Molina Healthcare as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

I had nice managers who listened and supported me. Great quality people and great team mates. There is a lot of room to learn and grow.

Cons

Politics at higher management level. My managers said I would be converted to full time but the decision was not supported by higher management. Sometimes work can be overwhelming and you might need to work long hours to finish the task.

There are newer employer reviews for Molina Healthcare