Molina Healthcare
www.molinahealthcare.com Long Beach, CA 5000+ Employees

Toxic, High Stress, Backstabbing Enviroment

Management (Current Employee)

ProsDecent pay, some good people that are in it to make a positive impact.

ConsThis is one of the worst places I have ever worked. They do not follow to culture of the organization to any degree however claim to care about the employees. The daily activities consist of people throwing whoever they can under the bus to cover themselves because they have no idea what they are doing. Leadership doesn’t pay attention to staff and have no idea what is really going on and have little to no professionalism to speak of. It’s a hectic, high stress, toxic environment for all the wrong reasons.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to what is really happening within the company instead of taking the word of the same corrupt individuals bleeding it dry.

A growing company with a bright future

Corporate Director (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good compensation and benefits, great mission Cons: Too many people second guessing the strategy Advice to Senior Management: Move more quickly to remove poor performing employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rapidly growing, mission-driven company with great benefits.

Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Friendly environment - Company's mission is to serve low-income people and it sticks to that - Growing very rapidly… Cons: - Wish there was more flexibility to work from home -… Advice to Senior Management: Keep focus on bringing quality people on as employees as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Molina Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Molina Healthcare CEO J. Mario Molina. All reviews posted anonymously by Molina Healthcare employees.