Molina Healthcare

www.molinahealthcare.com

Some really great people work for Molina, but there are problems at the management level.

Manager IT (Current Employee) Long Beach, CA

ProsSome really great people work for Molina. It is a great place to work when everyone is working together and tasks don't get bogged down in department politics.

ConsCompany talks about work and life balance but sr managers don't practice it, because they let the workload increase without trying to increase staff. Also, accountability is not consistent across the company. Some groups are very accountable and responsive and others are not. This results in the groups where accountability is expected taking on more of the work. There is also a lot of politics. At higher management levels. The IT staff does not respect the state sites, and does not communicate with them on changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove accountability across all it groups. Implement ITIL processes instead f just taking about it, and learn to meet the needs of your state sites, rather than always try to dictate to them.

Culture of pretentiousness

(Former Employee) Bothell, WA

I worked at Molina Healthcare full-time

Pros: Good 401 K match by the employer. Cons: If you do not have self respect, this company is perfect for you. Be especially careful with the middle management people as they will… Advice to Senior Management: Cannot give any specific advice because who knows how much they already know about the low work ethic in this company and their involvement in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible company to work for if you have any ethics

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time

Pros: The company pays high for their employees and the benefits are pretty decent… Cons: Management does not care about your career or opportunity for growth. There are a lot of back-stabbing people who work here, and if you… Advice to Senior Management: Be more fair across the board, and hire real management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!