Molina Healthcare

www.molinahealthcare.com

Terrible place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boise, ID
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Pros

Very few... it is a decent enough place to start at before switching to a company that values hard-working employees.

Cons

Upper and middle management is unorganized and rude to staff.

Treat your employees with respect, offer flexible schedules and pay people what they deserve.

Other reviews for Molina Healthcare

Most stressful job ever with the worst Sr. Management and an IT dept in total dissarray!

Former Employee - Manager  in  Long Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in Long Beach, CA

Pros

Comp/benefits were good but the BS one is deat on a daily basis does not make it worth it.

Cons

Back stabbers, promoting people who aren't qualified, VP's hired because they have a personal relationship with the Molinas.

Stop putting people in positions who aren't qulalified to be there. Listen to your employees and not the good ol boys members. But you'll do whatever you want anyway. Soooooooo glad to be out of that toxic environment!

The most stressful job I have ever had

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Pros

Working with a lot of good people who deserve better than this.

Cons

The most incompetent management I have ever worked for.They are rude,phoney backstabbers who would sell their own mother or even eat their young just to get ahead.They treat their underlings like dirt on their shoes.They make job rules and guidelines up as they go along with the half-hearted intent to make things "easier" for us .But,never having done our job,they dont understand what will work and what wont,make the job harder and refuse to listen to suggestions or constructive criticism.Speak up or question anything and you are walked to the door.I have worked in management many years and am in absolute awe of the incompetence I see every day.Its a shame,really,as this is not what our company founder,Dr. Molina,would have ever wanted as we are soo off track from his mission to serve the underserved population.

Leave..and let the company hire people who have a clue what they are doing and who actually CARE about what they are doing and not just a paycheck or how being a supervisor or manager at Molina might look on a resume.

There are newer employer reviews for Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!