Molina Healthcare

www.molinahealthcare.com

Molina

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsGreat second level management team and alot of good staff members. Working with these people and the ability to positively impact people's healthcare experience help make the job enjoyable.

ConsHighly political environment which many times impedes effective communication across all levels of the organization and damages trust between management and staff. Lots of fire fighting, a very reactive environment. Health insurance became self funded in 2008 and has many opportunities for improvement, operationally rough during the first year. Premium inequalities, catastrophic coverage for employee only was nearly free. Medicare operation is unusual give the company stance against marketing, preferring word of mouth advertising.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach, be transparent in agenda and practices, and promote values of the company in day to day operations and treatment of employees. Pull out of the daily details to take on a more strategic role and become a more proactive organization.

Molina Medicaid Positions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Molina Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: Depending on location, employees were pleasant to be around. There was a lot of community type activities being done… Cons: Molina Medicaid management were dishonest with employees. Advice to Senior Management: HONESTY. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benifits and PTO time. Salary is great! Cons: Needs to increase work flexibility rs Advice to Senior Management: Continue forward movement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!