Molina is a large company doing their Best to deliver healthcare. Each each office is run differently

Current Employee - Health Manager  in  Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Health Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employees at the Tampa location are generally happy and work together as a team. Not a lot of drama and we stay focused on helping our members. There is mutual respect between employees and management at this location. This is an environment which is productive and supportive. I don't mind coming to work and love my coworkers. Management will help if you ask.

Cons

Caseloads are heavy with a lot of expectations for compliance and documentation excellence.

Thank you for setting the bar high and helping us attain our goals. No problems, they work with employees to get them promoted and advance within the company.

Other Reviews for Molina Healthcare

No raises in 2 years, but we all know how much money they've profited.

I worked at Molina Healthcare full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

My co-workers, manager and director. Learned a lot and now have taken my knowledge to a competitor who appreciates it.

Cons

Workload, lack of training, all about the bottom line so the Molina's can line their already HUGE pocketbooks, low salaries, favoritism, Managers/Directors who don't have a clue about the day to day work, VERY top heavy, no more individual plans all just a franchise that corporate dictates, not about the member!

Read my CONS, start listening to the individual health plans, they know BEST! Or continue to lose great staff like myself.

Not Inspiring company to work as an employee

Former Employee - Desktop Support  in  Doral, FL
    Former Employee - Desktop Support in Doral, FL

I worked at Molina Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Getting better in IT.
    Adding new employees that will promote their niche.

Cons

The hiring of managers and staff personnel was terrible. The managers hired persons that have no clue what a laptop is or does. Employee's who worked their would be out the door at exactly 5PM.
    Certain departments were way understaffed. Employees had to work nights and weekends just to get caught up on the amount of work that was coming into the office.

Hire, Hire, and Hire more employees.
    Install a back-up generator for the building instead of using waver strips that do nothing for power surges.
    Allow the DTS or now called FTS pesonnel to do there job. Allow them to upgrade or replace computers.

There are newer employer reviews for Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!