Molina Healthcare

www.molinahealthcare.com

Great company and people.

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) Reston, VA

ProsI started working as a part time pharmacy technician with while still in college. My supervisor was very understanding when it came to school responsibilities and not only allowed me a fairly versatile schedule, but was also very encouraging. Upon graduation I was offered a full time job in a difficult economy. They see their employees as an important investment and disperse their profits down the ladder. They offer great health benefits, retirement accounts, ESPP, discounts, and rewards.

ConsAs can be expected, some supervisors can have some negative qualities, but if brought up to them or their supervisor, they will take steps to better the working environment.

Since Molina Healthcare is a publicly traded company, sometimes daily activities can be profit driven, especially towards the end of fiscal periods. This can add stress to life, but is offset by the fact that they offer ESPP.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the family-driven management style.

Data Entry

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Enjoy helping people in need Cons: Too many cooks in the kitchen Advice to Senior Management: Take a look at how your management is running your company. Just because they are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

horrible culture, ethics, work environment

Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Boise, ID

I worked at Molina Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: a job that pays and some some beneifts Cons: management is horrible the hvac doesn't work employees stab each other in the back corporate culture does not bleed to local culture of this office pigeon… Advice to Senior Management: quit or get fired- either way, just don't be there.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!