There are newer employer reviews for Molina Healthcare

Great company and people.

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Reston, VA

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started working as a part time pharmacy technician with while still in college. My supervisor was very understanding when it came to school responsibilities and not only allowed me a fairly versatile schedule, but was also very encouraging. Upon graduation I was offered a full time job in a difficult economy. They see their employees as an important investment and disperse their profits down the ladder. They offer great health benefits, retirement accounts, ESPP, discounts, and rewards.

Cons

As can be expected, some supervisors can have some negative qualities, but if brought up to them or their supervisor, they will take steps to better the working environment. Since Molina Healthcare is a publicly traded company, sometimes daily activities can be profit driven, especially towards the end of fiscal periods. This can add stress to life, but is offset by the fact that they offer ESPP.

Advice to Management

Keep up the family-driven management style.

Other Employee Reviews for Molina Healthcare

Decent job, but problems working with Corporate office

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Values, no micro-managing. Some employees are very talented and many are very nice people. The office location is great.

Cons

Top management are too self-involved. They don't care too much about their reports - don't want any details about the work their reports actually do, just "get it done".

Advice to Management

You need to be more involved with the people who work under you. There also needs to be some structure and agreement about what corporate office is responsible for and what the plan level is responsible for. Too many tasks and responsibilities get pushed down to the plan level without notice or preparation.

2. Great company to work for!

Current Intern - Human Resources in Long Beach, CA
    Current Intern - Human Resources in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Molina Healthcare as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked here as an intern for one year and I love it. The culture is amazing and management is very helpful and a lot of fun to work with.

Cons

They don't have a big budget for certain projects.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!