Molina Healthcare

www.molinahealthcare.com

Great company and people.

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician  in  Reston, VA
Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Reston, VA

Pros

I started working as a part time pharmacy technician with while still in college. My supervisor was very understanding when it came to school responsibilities and not only allowed me a fairly versatile schedule, but was also very encouraging. Upon graduation I was offered a full time job in a difficult economy. They see their employees as an important investment and disperse their profits down the ladder. They offer great health benefits, retirement accounts, ESPP, discounts, and rewards.

Cons

As can be expected, some supervisors can have some negative qualities, but if brought up to them or their supervisor, they will take steps to better the working environment.

Since Molina Healthcare is a publicly traded company, sometimes daily activities can be profit driven, especially towards the end of fiscal periods. This can add stress to life, but is offset by the fact that they offer ESPP.

Keep up the family-driven management style.

Other reviews for Molina Healthcare

Data Entry

Pros

Enjoy helping people in need

Cons

Too many cooks in the kitchen

Take a look at how your management is running your company. Just because they are hitting numbers doesn't mean they are treating your staff they way they deserve to be treated.

Do NOT Work For This Employer

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Long Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Pros

I worked for this employer in two locations: Washington and California. I can't say enough good things about the WASHINGTON locations. I felt valued and respected as a team member and I felt the management was really trying to better the culture of the company and respect their employees.

Cons

However, the experience I had working for this company in CALIFORNIA was the exact opposite. The corporate culture was oppressive and inflexible. I was illegally fired when I was 7 months pregnant after over a year of being shifted around to various positions that were well below my skill level because the company couldn't get it together enough to finally start the position I was transferred to this location for. I was repeatedly treated like I was an inexperienced and low-level employee, despite having education and experience higher than many of the management staff. I feel that this company, in general, does NOT respect its employees and I would not at all suggest that anybody take a job here if you want to feel like you're a valued member of a team.

There are newer employer reviews for Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!