Mollen Immunization clinics

flushotsusa.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mollen Immunization clinics

Online Training Modules had some issues with completion registering with the company and had to repeat.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse
Current Employee - Registered Nurse

I have been working at Mollen Immunization clinics

Pros

Easy money. Was able to schedule close to home.

Cons

When the schedules came out the computers crashed. Felt like a crap shoot trying to schedule my work

no communication, help desk call center is pretty limited with information so far

34 Other Employee Reviews for Mollen Immunization clinics (View Most Recent)

Okay position for seasonal work

Current Employee - Regietered Nurse
    Current Employee - Regietered Nurse

I have been working at Mollen Immunization clinics

Pros

Schedule own shifts, hours, decent pay, and the position is easy/flexible.

Cons

Seasonal position and no room for advancement or benefits.

Add services to allow for continuous employment such as wellness visits, education, and health screenings.

Could be better...

Current Employee - Clerk
    Current Employee - Clerk

I have been working at Mollen Immunization clinics

Pros

Initially, I was intrigued by the clerk position at Mollen because of it's apparent flexibility; they offer the option to sign up for our own shifts online. As well as decent pay for a temporary position.

Cons

1) Lack of initial training: The 4 hour group training focused almost entirely on how they wanted paperwork to be filled out, rather than training us how we should actually perform our job. All we were given was a "manual", which we were told to bring with us to the clinic and learn as we go.
    2) Disorganized: Throughout my employment I regularly received updates on which insurance providers could now be accepted. This was a headache, and caused some confusion as it changed every week.
    3) My area had too few shifts. I was told that I could work up to 40 hours per week. However, this was hard to do when many of the available shifts were not truly in my area, but in communities 45 minutes to an hour and a half from me each way. The driving time and gas cost made those shifts inaccessible, and greatly reduced my earning potential.

Train nurses and clerks separately. Show us how to do our job. The paperwork was unnecessarily complicated at times, and should be redesigned to increase efficiency. The manual was scattered. How about an onsite device where we could electronically scan and record the persons ID, and insurance card? This could greatly enhance the customers experience, while reducing paperwork error. Offer shifts that are actually in the employee's area! Driving an hour and half to a shift sucks- after a while I stopped trying to get shifts within a reasonable distance, and found work elsewhere.

There are newer employer reviews for Mollen Immunization clinics