Mollen Immunization clinics

flushotsusa.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Mollen Immunization clinics

I enjoy working for Mollen and have had a good experience with the company.

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Mollen Immunization clinics

Pros

Good pay. Able to pick your own shifts and the days you want to work. Easy, over the phone interview. Management is always helpful.

Cons

Generally work alone. Online training that does not give you hands on training to prepare you for the paperwork. Sometimes slow boring work.

Better training to explain the paperwork for new nurses. Show specifics for each form that needs to be filled out.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Mollen Immunization clinics (View Most Recent)

ok...good for scheduling own hours..

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Mollen Immunization clinics

Pros

can schedule own hours. Good for extra money. Easy job.

Cons

Do not allow overtime and low pay. Seasonal position, so no benefits. Wish there were year round positions. They will not you look at schedule before training. You cannot get paid for training until your first shift. Went through all training and then couldn't work the hrs. So that part sucks. Be sure you can work 10 hrs/ day 9-7 in various locations. Pay is low. Don't do this job if you are easily confused with dealing with insurance.

Be more visible. Have worked there for several years and have yet to actually met a manager.

I walked off the job for the first time in my life.

Current Employee - Clerk (CCR) in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Clerk (CCR) in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Mollen Immunization clinics

Pros

Can set your own schedules...OK if scattered part-time work suits you. Reasonable pay ($10/hour) for this type of work. Most co-workers and clients were pleasant and respectful.
    If you like driving around the state and working in a variety of locations, this job might suit you. The possibility of running into old acquaintances exists (kid's former teachers; parents of old friends, etc.).

Cons

Better jobs with better pay can still be found. My job was paperwork...checking insurance, filling out forms, etc. - which was to be done BEFORE the shots were given. I walked out on a nurse who was giving shots to people without paperwork in front of the patient people waiting in line to do the paperwork first. Boring work, but non-stop when there are lines. Half hour pay deducted (so-called lunch) even when no break was possible. Half-pay (or less) given for training.

Design client information/insurance forms that are easier for the customer to understand. At least 50% of the forms were filled out incorrectly. Encourage nurses to be respectful to clerks and wait patiently for the time-consuming paperwork before giving shots. Taking customers who didn't wait in line makes other customers angry and messes up the paperwork of the clerk.

There are newer employer reviews for Mollen Immunization clinics